|| Sales/Cashier at Town Center Mall
Position Title: Sales/Cashier
A Sales/Cashier is responsible for maintaining customer Service as per company standard, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in adherence to all Company Policy/Store standards.
1. Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding customer Service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer Service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
3. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
4. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock; ensures re-wraps are done promptly.
5. Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
6. Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
7. Communicate Guest requests to management.
8. Any other duties as assigned by management.
Essential Physical Requirements:
1. Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
2. Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
3. Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
5. Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
6. Ability to climb ladders.
7. Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
8. Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.